New Service for My Home
Welcome to Davenport Energy!
Friendly, reliable service, along with fair and honest pricing, makes the difference for Davenport customers.
Davenport Energy provides residential fuels for stoves, home heating, water heaters, dryers, gas-log fireplaces, and space heaters. Residential propane, kerosene, and heating oil are delivered promptly throughout Central, Southside, and Southwestern Virginia. Our propane storage facilities are located near the communities we serve for fast, efficient delivery.
If there is an emergency, then we are there for you. Davenport Energy maintains 365/24/7 live voice support at 800-971-3835. This includes all weekends and holidays.
Home Fuel & Propane Service Benefits
● One year FREE enrollment in our Lock-In Pay protection program, a $49.99 value!
● Honest, competitive pricing with no hidden fees.
● Automatic fill-up (Autofill) options to ensure uninterrupted service to your gas furnace and appliances.
● Never-Run-Out Guarantee for all autofill customers.
● Payment options, such as Lock-In Pay and Level Pay.
● Professional tank maintenance, plus free and easy tank switch-out.
● Sales and installation of propane appliances, as well as gas logs/appliance hearth fireplaces. (Propane dryers dry 25% faster!)
● Unlimited $100 Refer a Friend program.
Apply Online, By Phone or In-Person
A Davenport Energy customer service representative can be reached at one of eight office locations or by phone during regular business hours. Applying online can be done anytime.
The representative will discuss product safety information, delivery and payment options, and expected initial delivery/install date. A completed credit application is required.
We look forward to providing you with exceptional service!
Do You Still Have Questions? Access our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to learn more.
To establish an account:
- Call or come by one of our nine offices to talk with a knowledgeable customer service representative. Click here for a list of offices.
- Complete a credit application and other forms necessary to establish your new account.
- Get appropriate product safety information, delivery and payment options, and expected initial delivery/install date.
- If needed, one of our professionals will visit your home to discuss tank placement or other concerns. We will be happy to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
- You may also apply online by clicking the button below.